This term we have been learning about Natural Disasters for writing and inquiry. We are all supposed to write an information report about the natural disaster we have chosen. I chose floods because I don’t know about it and I wanted to learn more. We have done a lot of research for our information report and I did note taking so my notes are organised. We also have to make a workshop and share it with our classmates.
What natural disaster would you like to learn about more?
What natural disaster would you choose to research?
Please follow our blog guidelines to keep this a friendly place.
- Correct grammar, punctuation and spelling is important.
- Use appropriate language for primary school students at all times.
- This is a blog, not a chatroom.
- Stay positive in all communication.
- All comments should be relevant, polite, respectful and courteous.
- Any links posted must be suitable for primary school students.
- This is not the place to share personal issues or details.
- Only students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog.
- Students’ surnames, address, email address, phone number, specific plans, date of birth and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog.
- Posts written by students are checked by one of the teachers before they are published on the blog.
- All comments have to be approved by one of the teachers before they are included on the blog.
- Students will be encouraged to comment on other class/student blogs with teacher/parent supervision.
- To ensure the global community cannot identify children, parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Eg. Please identify yourself in comments as “Jane – Sally’s mum” rather than “Jane Brown – Sally’s mum”.
- Others’ work, images, music or videos will not be used without permission and attribution.
- Parents are invited to proofread comments that students write on blogs at home.
Some guidelines sourced from: 4kmand4kj